Associate Implementation Consultant - Lumens (Minneapolis or Remote)
We are looking for an Associate Implementation Consultant who will support our consultants as they guide and assist clients with the planning, design, build & implementation of Lumens software.
We work with leading colleges and universities across North America and use top-notch content as a means of connecting with the community and providing knowledge to help propel the industry forward. The candidate we are looking for shares our passion for innovative, efficient business solutions as well as our passion for the higher education industry. Come join us at Modern Campus, where your opinion matters, your experience is valued and interesting work is part of the job!
How you'll make an impact:
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Lumens product suite and higher education business processes.
- Provide collaborative software application consulting and project management to successfully implement Lumens product suite.
- Provide support to senior consultants during all project phases for our client’s implementations.
- Coordinate client onsite/remote workshops, providing effective training to maximize use of the software.
- Collaborate with product advisors to seamlessly deliver the product to the customer based on their unique business needs.
- Facilitate technical discussions to identify areas for process improvement within the client organization and make recommendations.
- Document all training and implementation timelines, questions, to do’s etc. using Monday.com to maintain transparency of project progress.
- Help review, update and manage internal, and client-facing documentation.
- Maintain current and accurate data for self-monitoring toward team and company metrics for discussion at regular department meetings.
What you need to succeed:
- Independent, self-motivated and high energy individual who will take charge and exercise their problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, reprioritize and think quickly on their feet
- Collaborative, innovative and team-centric
- Customer success oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data
- Bachelor’s degree; or Associates Degree plus 2 years of software implementation experience; or four years of software implementation experience
- Experience in using web-based collaboration and conferencing software such as Zoom
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experience in higher education and/or adult learning desired
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- You will make a difference everyday for universities trying to grow and students trying to learn.
Modern Campus is obsessed with empowering its 1,800+ higher education customers to thrive when radical transformation is required to respond to lower student enrollments and revenue, rising costs, crushing student debt and administrative complexity.
The Modern Campus engagement platform powers solutions for non-traditional student management, web content management, catalog and curriculum management, student engagement and development, conversational text messaging, career pathways, and campus maps and virtual tours. The result: innovative institutions can create a learner-to-earner lifecycle that engages modern learners for life, while providing modern administrators with the tools needed to streamline workflows and drive high efficiency.
Modern Campus is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.