Quality Assurance Specialist
Modern Campus is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Quality Assurance Specialist to provide manual and automated testing, bug verification, documentation, and other QA assistance to the Professional Services team. The Quality Assurance Specialist will undergo training on the Modern Campus product line, but will be expected to have working knowledge of HTML and web-related technologies as they relate to Content Management Systems (CMS).
You will make an impact by:
- Ensuring all projects delivered result in successful customer outcomes
- Ensuring project deliverables are tested with zero defects prior to customer delivery
- Communicating with Professional Services team on QA-related issues
- Being a subject matter expert on Omni CMS best practices
Your success will be predicated on:
- Developing test plans and test strategies on a per project basis
- Proven ability to create manual test scripts
- Meticulously documenting and maintaining test issue logs for individual deliverables
- Partnering with web developers and project managers on identifying and retesting fixes
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking
- Focus on detail and writing clean standards compliant code
- Experience with HTML/CSS, XML/XSL, PHP, ASP, and/or other scripting languages
- Experience with project management tools (ex. Wrike, Mavenlink, Jira)
- Experience working within a Content Management System
- Some experience working for technology related or higher education organizations or equivalent
- Some experience in website development
- Some experience automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, node.js or similar
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation
- Learning opportunities
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous contributions to insurance for dependent(s)
- Flexible schedules
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Professional development
Modern Campus is obsessed with empowering its 1,800+ higher education customers to thrive when radical transformation is required to respond to lower student enrollments and revenue, rising costs, crushing student debt and administrative complexity.
The Modern Campus engagement platform powers solutions for non-traditional student management, web content management, catalog and curriculum management, student engagement and development, conversational text messaging, career pathways, and campus maps and virtual tours. The result: innovative institutions can create a learner-to-earner lifecycle that engages modern learners for life, while providing modern administrators with the tools needed to streamline workflows and drive high efficiency.
Modern Campus is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.